Hi everyone! It’s been an extremely fun three months exploring corsets and writing about the results. My waist has shrunk 5″ from corseting and eating whole foods. What I enjoyed the most was the healthy perspective that corseting granted me – there were no quick fixes or speedy ways to go about things. Progress had to be made honestly, slowly and progressively, paying attention to the body’s need and daily differences.
Here are the results of Month 3 :
Waist size comparision (Tightest lacing possible):
Start of month 1 : 28.7″
End of month 1 : 26.2″
End of month 2 : 26.3″
End of month 3 : 24″
REDUCTION : 2.3″ (Month 2-3)
Thigh measurement (weight loss):
Start of month 1 : 24″
End of month 1 : 22.9″
End of month 2 : 22.2″
End of month 3 : 20.9
REDUCTION : 1.3″ (Month 2-3)
Notes on Month 3 :.
- Corset modesty panel affected closing the corset tighter, which I feel otherwise would have been possible.
- Wedding & Xmas planning and prep caused focus and excitement.
- Crossfit regularly = more balanced eating plan (Whole Food diet)
- Can lace down more tightly without discomfort. Now prefer overbusts.
- Fat bulge at the top of corset still visible.
- Continued weight loss on thighs and overall fat loss on body.
Food notes :
Month 1 : Have reduced dairy intake but haven’t been keeping to strict paleo diet.
Month 2 : Great improvement in diet at the end of November. 80% paleo regularly, only occasional dairy or sweet liquids.
Month 3 : Moved into Whole Food diet at 80% – most notable changes yet, weight continues to return towards natural pre-study weight.
Exercise notes :
Month 1 : Exercising most days of the week, 20 mins minimum.
Month 2 : Started Crossfit 3x weekly, 1hour intensive cardio w. weights per session.
Month 3 : Continued Crossfit 3x weekly until Dec 20th (departed for xmas holiday).
Progress so far :
START : 28.7″ WAIST / 24″ THIGH
Month 1 : 26.2″ WAIST / 22.9″ THIGH
Month 2 : 26.3″ WAIST / 22.2″ THIGH
Month 3 : 24″ WAIST /
1,710 total views, 3 views today